[OpenLayers-Users] Google doesn't line up with other WMS

Cranio cranio at quipo.it
Sat Jan 12 06:20:26 EST 2008

So, this newbie managed to get his externap Mapserver workin on OpenLayers.
Now another problem for me: I tried to add a Google layer, it displays fine,
but doesn't line up with my other WMS map, nor with the MetaCarta WMS layer
(the default one of many examples).

So, I guess, I have projection issues, but I am lost between how to define:
- the Mapserver Mapfile projection (now served as epsg:26592)
- the single layers in mapfiles projections (now undeclared)
- the Openlayers map projection (I believe that, now in my test programs, it
is default epsg:4632)

to have Google or Yahoo WMS maps correctly line up with mine.
Any help appreciated and sorry for the newbie question :)