[OpenLayers-Users] Google doesn't line up with other WMS

Cranio cranio at quipo.it
Sat Jan 12 11:19:13 EST 2008

Yves, on the contrary, you helped me really a lot with your suggestion on the
epsg file.

The point is, I had to do the following steps:
- open spericalmercator layers (based on spherical-mercator.html example)
- put ESPG:900913 entry in espg file
- mark my map as 4326 and the particular layer i'm working on with its
correct epsg (was wrog before)

Now everything lines up correctly, there's an offset of about 20-30m in
latitude but it's not
important for my project for now.
Thanks for all the help!