[OpenLayers-Users] Pink Tile Killing Me

Lee Keel lee_keel at trimble.com
Tue Jan 15 17:04:18 EST 2008

I am not sure if these have any part of what is going on with the big pink tile, but I have found some new information and I am trying to provide as much as I can until maybe someone has an idea.

I am getting some blurred lines from my wms layers at the bottom of the map.  Also, I have found that I use the group name for all of these themes and add the group as 1 single layer, then everything displays correctly.

I have upgraded my ms4w to 226 instead of the beta; I have added the temprorary fix from the "Possible Pink Tile Fix" chain; I have played around with all of the settings for a layer, but I have yet to fix the pink tile nor the blurred lines.

I am open to any suggestions that any one has.

Thanks,
Lee