[OpenLayers-Users] Raise a feature over other features

Xavier Rayo ivaxoyar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:40:56 EST 2008

Hi ,
i've some visualization problem with my map. I have a text layer where all my markers appear with a gray border and they have nbo border. The same happens with the panzoom icon (zoom in and zoom out) and i don't really know what can i do. This happens too with the close box of the popup of the text layr. I don't know if this is something about the images format (they are all in ong) or a configuration problem. I would really appreciate some help.
Thanks in advanced!!

xavi