[OpenLayers-Users] Images problems

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:18:39 EST 2008

Sounds to me like maybe you are including a stylesheet with

img {

    border: 1px solid grey
}

somewhere...

install firebug* and then open the page on your browser. click on the
little green dot in the bottom righthand corner to bring up firebug.
click on "inspect" button in the upper left of the firebug window and
then select one of the images with the grey border. firebug will show
you the element in your html tree and in the righthand pane, it will
show you the full css hierarchy for rendering the element. my guess is
that you will find the above somewhere in that pane.

* http://www.getfirebug.com