[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatureInfo problems

Roald de Wit rdewit at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 21 00:48:06 EST 2008

Hi Maria,

I vaguely remember having had this problem before and having solved it
quite easily. Just don't remember how (few years ago). Maybe you should
take this issue to the postgis mailing list and see if they can help.

If that doesn't help I can ask my former colleagues and see if they
know.

Kind regards, Roald

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/