[OpenLayers-Users] Re projecting Google

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Jan 22 07:21:11 EST 2008

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 02:11:50AM -0800, Jon Britton wrote:

> Ok, I've imported the trunk version and the translation is working.

I'm assuming you mean you've got proj4js loaded in your page and you can
translate things.

> How do I intercept the MousePosition control to translate the output into
> BNG?

I'm assuming your map has 'projection': new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:27658") or whatever. If so, then just add to
your map options:

'displayProjection': new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326")

And everything will translate for you automagically.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta