[OpenLayers-Users] Map backgroundimage

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Fri Jan 25 09:39:00 EST 2008

Xavier,

sorry, I have no visible example, we use a kind of that for logging the
access to our client.

to 2)
The performance for UMN is highly customable, so I think it would be
good to post your exact configuration, data-source, etc. to the
UMN Users list (or tell it to me and I'll have a quick look, but be
fast, weekend is coming closer!)

             terrestris ist umgezogen!
 Die neue Adresse ab 01.07.2007 lautet:
     Irmintrudisstraße 17, 53111 Bonn