[OpenLayers-Users] Firefox memory usage

Jon Britton man_kills_everything at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:42:50 EST 2008

Hi,
I'm using Firefox to display a map serverd by GeoServer with only three
layers being displayed (Google, roads, points). In Internet Explorer 6 the
memory usage sticks to around 60MB, however Firefox just keeps eating up
memory and lags my machine! At the moment I'm running it and it's hit 350MB
memory usage. It's as if it's cachine the images itself or something.

Has anybody else had a problem with this?

Thanks,
Jon