[OpenLayers-Users] proj4js problem

Walter Lorenzetti lorenzetti at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 29 11:53:04 EST 2008

Mike Adair ha scritto:
> Walter,
>
> The projection class code for the 'laea' projection isn't validated
> yet in proj4js.
>
> For the record, as of today, the following projection classes work (or
> should work).  These are the 'proj=' parameter in the proj
> initialization string: utm, lcc, tmerc, merc, stere, gauss, sterea, aea.
>
> And the following classes are not validated yet: aeqd, eqdc, equi,
> laea, mill, moll, omerc, ortho, poly, sinu, vandg
>
> Mike

Thanks so much Mike!
I've to find another way to convert my datas in latlon sistem

Walter

--
Please no  .doc, .xls, .ppt, .dwg:
https://www.faunalia.it/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=public:OpenFormats

Walter Lorenzetti
email+jabber: lorenzetti at faunalia.it
www.faunalia.it
Cell: (+39) 347-6597931  Tel+Fax: (+39) 0587-213742
Piazza Garibaldi 5 - 56025 Pontedera (PI), Italy