[OpenLayers-Users] Firefox performance issues on Windows

Matt Williamson MatthewDW at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:44:45 EDT 2008

zspitzer,

Thanks for the report...but really? As I told someone else, I'm only
getting about 2 frames per second in map drawing (dragging, panning)
in FF2 and FF3 on windows...you're getting much better than that?

Yeah, I'm not happy with the control set (trying to solve a very
complex problem with just one map, and so I may make some significant
UI changes...). I haven't yet figured out how to configure (modify?)
the SelectFeature control to allow dragging to pass through while
still registering clicks on the vector layer. If you could point me to
an example, that would be terrific!

-Matt