[OpenLayers-Users] Fixed: OL-2.6 does not seem to be reloading tiles on error

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 8 14:08:50 EDT 2008

Hi David,

I had the same problem with IE6. I made a similar fix to this but using
a random number instead of "this._attempts" because sometime we set the
IMAGE_RELOAD_ATTEMPTS to 2 and the client can get 2 consecutive error
messages. But i'm surprised to hear this problem occur with FF3.

Alan

--
Alan Boudreault
Mapgears