[OpenLayers-Users] SLD file and labels

hcan-hcan hcanhcan at yahoo.se
Tue Jul 8 18:14:36 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'm using the label examples from camptocamp's sandbox (vectors-with-text).
Works just fine! Now I have started to  create some themes using and  SLD
xml file, the same way as in the Styled Layer Descriptor (SLD) Example. Is
there a way to get the labels working using an SLD file? What I had in mind
was something like this:

<sld:CssParameter name="label">
	<ogc:Literal>name: ${name}</ogc:Literal>
</sld:CssParameter>
<sld:CssParameter name="fontColor">
	<ogc:Literal>red</ogc:Literal>
</sld:CssParameter>
<sld:CssParameter name="fontWeight">
	<ogc:Literal>bold</ogc:Literal>
</sld:CssParameter>

However, I could not get it working. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Or has another solution...

Thanks,

//H