[OpenLayers-Users] Firefox performance issues on Windows

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:32:01 EDT 2008

I had a look again and your right, IE is a bit 'smoother' than FF when
panning around,
I guess it kinda depends on the grunt of your machine....

FF2 is a bit slower than IE 7 when it comes to math which might
explain that a little

have you tried stripping it your code back to see if a basic version
runs faster in FF ?