[OpenLayers-Users] Horizontal lines along boundaries

Nina Helle-Mildt helle at sdac.hannover.bgr.de
Wed Jul 9 07:05:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

in my application a WMS layer (getting point data from a PostGIS data
table via UMN MapServer) is displayed on top of a Google Maps layer.

I have attached a snapshot of something quite common on my map:
horizontal lines along the tile boundaries. Has anyone experienced a
similar problem?

I tried with the "gutter" property on my WMS layer, but with no success:

var seis = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("Seismische Ereignisse",
"http://...", {transparent: 'true', layers:
['q_year_0','q_year_1']},{'isBaseLayer': false},{gutter: 10});

Thanks in advance,
Nina