[OpenLayers-Users] read Format.GeoRSS from http request

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:24:37 EDT 2008

Hi and Thanks for the replay.
I tryed but it didn't work.....

the code is:
var urlObj = "myurl"

                  var features = new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("GeoRSS",
urlObj, {format: OpenLayers.Format.GeoRSS});

                  vectors.addFeatures(features);

                  var str = parser.write(features);

                  str = str.replace(/,/g, ', ');
                  document.getElementById('output').value = str;

I am not able to see how OpenLayers reads my "features"

The error is on /Format/GeoRSS.js:
geometry has no properties
 if (geometry.CLASS_NAME == "OpenLayers.Geometry.Polygon") {.......