[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Layer and SLD

2StepForward kwegezeder at web.de
Fri Jul 18 05:25:59 EDT 2008

Hi Arnd,

realy thanks for your reply. After a time of searchings by the nabble I have
seen this example yesterday and it looks like this one I have search for it.
Also I have took a look into the code of the vector-features-with-text
example and the lable text will give to the feature by a set of attributes
in key value pairs.
So I think there have to be some changes on the vector class to support
drawing the text lable attributes, but I couldn't find any changes of the
vector class in the sandbox which present the example.
I'm a little bit confused, because I don't know how to change the class to
triger svg to draw this lable attributes.

So can you tell me what I need to realise this svg lable support, or example
code url where I take a look of it.

Realy thanks for every tip...

Cheers klaus