[OpenLayers-Users] Ajax and tiles

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 17:03:03 EDT 2008

Right Kristian. I thought about such an implementation when someone
asked me how to abort the downloading of tiles when the user goes from
one zoom level to another while the tiles of the first zoom level are
still being downloaded. Currently this isn't possible i guess, if Ajax
were used that'd be possible. Eric