[OpenLayers-Users] OSGeo Survey

Mike Quentel mquentel at rim.com
Fri Jul 25 15:51:53 EDT 2008

The survey appears to be missing the OSGeo OSBootcamp held 2-3 June 2008
at Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario.  The OSBootcamp definitely
included OL material, as well as some other OSGeo-related material.
Even though this was a very simple conference (more like a set of
seminars), it was constructive.

Regards,

Mike Quentel