[OpenLayers-Users] Include drop down box in popup that contains query result

S.Reena reena at indiamail.com
Sun Jul 27 18:25:06 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am still not very sure of this...Here is the code of my pop up...Can you
tell me where exactly I need to make modifications....
               Here I have made one drop down box and I want that when one
element is selected in this....second drop down box having the query results
should come beside it...

function search()
	{
		popup = new OpenLayers.Popup.Anchored("search",
                                new OpenLayers.LonLat(78.46881,11.46881),
                                  new OpenLayers.Size(200,125),
 	"Enter the Information:<br /><br \><div id=\"test\" class=\"pop\"
style='font-size:.8em'>District:&nbsp\;&nbsp\;<select id=dname><option
value=\"OK\" onclick=\"update()\"> </center><br/>",null, true);

popup.autoSize=true;
popup.setBackgroundColor("#23238E");
popup.setOpacity(0.9);
map.addPopup(popup);