[OpenLayers-Users] Zindex problem with Firefox 3...

Scott Baker scott at pawprint.net
Mon Jul 28 17:43:47 EDT 2008

There are 126 markup errors on the page - I'd start there, try to clean
all those up so the markup validates - most of the time that will lead
you to the problem.

- I realize that the standard response - but several of them are missing
end tags for things like <td> and that kind of thing can easily lead to
problems like this.

PS: using FF3 I'd suggest grabbing the HTML Validator extension
(http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla/ ) it will alert you in the
status bar to things like this.