[OpenLayers-Users] Zindex problem with Firefox 3...

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 18:27:36 EDT 2008

hey scott, no worries. chris has been here in the office in a room with no
windows since 8am and i think he's a bit tired :-P

despite occasional indications to the contrary, we *do* appreciate emails
like yours... even if it's maybe not the right answer this time, it is
always
helpful to have feedback from the community... every little bit helps!

On this note, I have just opened
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1635

which, once another little patch is approved, should fix this case by
assigning
a default value of '0' for the zindex on the main map div.

Cheers