[OpenLayers-Users] listener on zoom

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 29 15:01:41 EDT 2008

Eric,

    After trying this and that, I found out how it works.  Buy thank you
anyway, Eric.

    Actually, I used the Scale Control as my example, because I though
"It does the same thing !" ( change a value each time we zoom ).  But, I
found out that this control uses moveend instead of zoomend.  Is there a
reason for that ?  To recalculate the scale after panning doesn't look
very useful to me.  What do you think ?

    Again, thank you very much Eric,

Alexandre

--