[OpenLayers-Users] capturing keypress events

George.Muammar george at muammar.net
Thu Jul 31 09:21:51 EDT 2008

Dear List,

I have seen several posts regarding creating a delete tool integrated with
the ModifyFeatures tool and have used all the very interesting information
posted by others to create a nice delete function when the user presses DEL
while hovering on the drag handle.

Unfortunately it does not work when I add a Virtual Earth layer. Actually
it's enough to add the script reference required for VE layers. Once that is
done I cannot capture any buttons anymore using keypress from Keyboard
handler.

Microsoft did it again!

Can anyone help ?
It's very hot in Italy at the moment and my brain is frying.

George Mu'ammar