[OpenLayers-Users] Map and Dojo Progressbar stops rendering

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 01:35:50 EDT 2008

Hi. Are you sure addFeatures is the one to blame? Given that you don't
see the progress bar progressing i'd tend to think that adding the
features to the layer is fast. Where do you get the features from? Are
they de-serialized before being added to the layer (for example using
an OpenLayers.Format object)? If so, have you checked that the
deserialization is not the source of slowness? Eric