[OpenLayers-Users] Couple of DrawFeature control question

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Jun 3 01:50:13 EDT 2008

Hi all: Is it possible to clear the current set of features in a vector layer before adding a new one? Basically I want the user to be able to define only one rectangle or polygon. I figured I could simply intervene in the mousedown event and clear the vector layer but I can't get that event to fire in 2.6. There seem to be plenty of opportunities to do things after a feature is created but not before. Thanks...

Steve