[OpenLayers-Users] Using Openlayers.layer.text makes the map disappear

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 00:57:07 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 8:42 AM, PhilippeP <philippep62 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmmm good question, I'm not good with projections (too many of them) , they
> are plain coordonates (latitude,longitude in degrees)

Looking at your code your map projection is EPSG:41001, so you won't
be able to display WGS84 (lon/lat) points on your map. You need to use
proj4.js (hopefully it has support for 41001) and reproject your
points before adding them to the map. Search the mailing list for help
with using proj4.js with OpenLayers.

--
Eric