[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Util.getRenderedDimensions bug/fix

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Thu Jun 5 11:56:50 EDT 2008

Hey-

Matthew Atkins wrote:
> I believe that there is a small glitch in the
> OpenLayers.Util.getRenderedDimensions function. Within the "if"
> statement on line 1376 it assigns container's width (line 1378) and
> height (line 1380) but it neglects to append the unit ("px").

Yes, you are correct.  Thanks for pointing this out.

We use Trac for tracking issues like this.  Please feel free to add
tickets with good descriptions like this when you find a problem.  It is
generally easier than tracking issues by email.

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/FilingTickets

I've created a ticket and attached a patch that corrects this.

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1570

Tim