[OpenLayers-Users] Problem clicking on a map (OL-2.5)

David R Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Thu Jun 5 12:18:12 EDT 2008

We are having a pecular problem when clicking on a map. The map is on a
large web page. If the page is scrolled partway down (not positioned at
the top of the map), clicking on the map will return an XY position that
is above the actual click. If we scroll the page back to the top, then
the clicking works. We are using OL-2.5. Has anyone else experienced
this? Was it fixed in 2.6?

Thanks, David Robison

--

David R Robison