[OpenLayers-Users] Open a popup-existing with a text link

Marcello Brunaldi marcello.brunaldi at student.unife.it
Fri Jun 6 09:07:46 EDT 2008

Hello everyone, wanted to know if there is a way to open a popup already
existing through a text link. Let me explain better, I'm implementing a
virtual map style google maps, a set amount of data and information from
database to create the file georss.xml going to draw the various markers on
the map and which contains the information that appear in popup. I have also
implemented a search function for points on the map that I returns links to
various points. I can not associate with these links a feature that I opened
his popup correspondent.
Thank you, Marcello Brunaldi