[OpenLayers-Users] [OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Trac] [OpenLayers] #1483: ModifyFeature control makes SelectFeature control to modify features

Oscar Fonts oscar.fonts.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:51:44 EDT 2008

As ticket says, the code to register events:

this.layer.events.on({  "featureselected": this.selectFeature,
  "featureunselected": this.unselectFeature,
  scope: this
});

Should be moved from "initialize" to "activate" methods, and:

this.layer.events.un({   "featureselected": this.selectFeature,
   "featureunselected": this.unselectFeature,
   scope: this
});

from "destroy" to "deactivate".
Working at http://www.icc.cat/vissir2/js/vissir_lib/ModifyFeature.js.