[OpenLayers-Users] Proj4js and IE

Damien Lécole damien.lecole at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 05:45:52 EDT 2008

Hi list,

I have a map in EPSG:4326. I would like the coordinates displayed by my
Control.MousePosition in EPSG:27582. So I am using Proj4js and I have
written the following code :

var pop = new OpenLayers.Projection('EPSG:4326');
var dpop = new OpenLayers.Projection('EPSG:27582');
var extent = new OpenLayers.Bounds(-5,40,8,52 );
var options = {theme: null,  maxResolution:'auto', maxExtent: extent,
numZoomLevels:12, controls:[], projection: pop, displayProjection: dpop,
units:"m"};
map = new OpenLayers.Map('map',options);

This works fine with Firefox but not with Internet Explorer : coordinates
are still in EPSG:4326. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Regards,
Damien Lécole