[OpenLayers-Users] How to extract attributes on layer load ?

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:30:45 EDT 2008

Hi. Use OpenLayers.Layer.WFS to get from some WFS service the features
that the current extent contains. If the map is moved the layer will
fetch and display new features. The WFS layer object includes a
feature array, each feature in this array has a property named
attributes which is an object with the actual feature attributes. Hope
this helps. Eric