[OpenLayers-Users] Overlay Aligment changing on Pan

czieler carole.zieler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 00:14:45 EDT 2008

Has anyone had any issues where Overlay Alignment is slightly changed when
you pan the map?

I have a Google Hybrid map as my base layer, and I then have a WFS layer on
top of this, as well as a Vector layer.  I'm zoomed in to level 19 (
although this happens at other zoom levels ), and when I pan the map, my WFS
and Vector layers seem to become slightly offset each time I pan ( so it
becomes progressively worse ).

Edit:
I just thought to include sample code, as I thought that would be the first
question people would respond with:

var options = {
	projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
	displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
	units: "m",
	maxResolution: 156543.0339,
	maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-20037508, -20037508,
					 20037508, 20037508.34)
};
map = new OpenLayers.Map( 'map',{controls: [new
OpenLayers.Control.Navigation(), new OpenLayers.Control.PanZoomBar()],
numZoomLevels:30},options);

var google = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google( "Google", {"sphericalMercator":
true});
var google_hy = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google( "Google Hybrid" , {type:
G_HYBRID_MAP}, {"sphericalMercator": true});
var yahoo_hy = new OpenLayers.Layer.Yahoo( "Yahoo
Hybrid",{type:YAHOO_MAP_HYB}, {"sphericalMercator": true});
map.setCenter(new OpenLayers.LonLat(lat,lon), 19); // lat lon are passed
into this function

wfs = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS("MyWFSLayer", url, {maxfeatures: "200"},
{extractAttributes: true, displayInLayerSwitcher:
true,sphericalMercator:true}); // url is passed into this function
wfs.markers = new OpenLayers.Layer.Markers(""); // if I don't put this here,
I get a js error
wfs.setOpacity(0.9);
map.addLayer(wfs);