[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layers loaded are not visible

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Sat Mar 1 08:20:58 EST 2008

Hi Alessio,

When you open Firebug after the WFS request choose console and there should
be something like this:

+Get
[proxy-url]?http%3A//[yourWFSserver]%3Ftypename%3DLINES%26maxfeatures%3D100%
26SERVICE%3DWFS%26VERSION%3D1.0.0%26REQUEST%3DGetFeature%26SRS%3DEPSG%3A9009
13%26BBOX%3D793087.132695575%2C6665257.858262645%2C798112.867304425%2C666806
2.141737355

Open the +Get and there you can inspect the response of the request.

And you can open the request in a new tab (right click). There you can
delete the [proxy-url]? part to make the request without the proxy.

I hope, that helps.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann
http://gis.ibbeck.de/