[OpenLayers-Users] layer.maxResolution and LayerSwitcher

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Mon Mar 3 18:09:50 EST 2008

Where would be the best place for me to hook some code so as to make the
layer not show up in the LayerSwitcher, when it's not being drawn?

Is there an event I could catch, on scale changes, so I could check
Layer.inRange, and set Layer. displayInLayerSwitcher?  Would zoomend
work?  Or does it fire too late?