[OpenLayers-Users] can i put the opacity?

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Mon Mar 3 18:13:24 EST 2008

Hello-

dario gasparro wrote:
> hi staff,

I think the staff is on vacation.  Just us to answer questions.

>  how can i do for set the opacity at a popup loaded by OpenLayers.Layer.GeoRSS?
>  or i can set only the size of the popup troghut it?

I see the non-API setOpacity method and OpenLayers.Popup.OPACITY
constants
(http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Popup-js.html).  No
idea if this will get you what you want.

Would be nice if style related things (like opacity) were controlled by
CSS.  There is new popup code in the works for 2.6.  You might want to
take a look at that [1] to see if it addresses your issue.

Tim

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/926