[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layers loaded are not visible

Alessio Di Lorenzo alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:25:00 EST 2008

Hi Christopher,

may be you are talking about this?

allowedHosts = ['www.openlayers.org', 'openlayers.org',
                'labs.metacarta.com', 'world.freemap.in',
                'prototype.openmnnd.org',
'geo.openplans.org','http://localhost']

the wfs server is in localhost (I added the localhost url to the script
from the beginning)
and the wms layer is served by metacarta.
Is there something  wrong in my allowedHosts?
Perhaps I have to specify the complete wfs url?