[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layers loaded are not visible [Solved]

Alessio Di Lorenzo alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:46:28 EST 2008

Hi all,

the solution was very simple:

- the proxy.cgi was correct
- the javascript code was also correct but I had to change the line

OpenLayers.ProxyHost="/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi/?url=";

in

OpenLayers.ProxyHost='' ";

It works quite well (a little slow if I consider to be in localhost) and
the wfs layers are loaded properly.

By now I'm working to add a search function that looks into the wfs
layer attibutes and zoom to the search results on the map... I think I
will be back very soon with new issues  :)

regards,

alessio