[OpenLayers-Users] Combining MousePosition and Hover Popup?

Jana Golinowski jgolinowski at codematix.de
Thu Mar 13 07:47:13 EDT 2008

Hello list,

I want to add popups to my map on hover. Therefore I got OpenLayers.Handler.Hover.js from current svn trunk. I also added a new control (OpenLayers.Control.Hover) as the example hover-handler.html shows.

Here's the problem: After activating this hover control the MousePosition control doesn't update anymore. I know it's because of both using map's "mousemove" event. But an event can only be used by one control, can't it?

Any suggestions of how to solve this problem.

Thanks for your ideas?
Jana.