[OpenLayers-Users] WMS - Problem with projection param in WMS request

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Thu Mar 13 11:05:46 EDT 2008

Hi list,

I'm using openlayers from trunk.

I'm setting up a map with 3 different WMS layers.
Map projection -> projection: "EPSG:27572"
Layer 1 and layer 2 are the same, so specific option is added to their
layer definition, and they come up in 27572, which is good.

layer3 must be called with EPSG:27582 (which is deprecated, but it's the
way the WMS server is set)
so I add : projection:"EPSG:27582" to the layer's options.

BUT, when the WMS request is made, it is SRS=EPSG:27572 which is sent. I
thought my layer was misconfigured, but I tried deleting the 2 others :
with only layer3, the WMS request is then correct with srs=EPSG:27582

with 3 layers, the strange behaviour is the same regardless the order in
which the layers are set up...

Any idea about that ?

Thanks

--