[OpenLayers-Users] possible control.clickFeature bug

Xin xin at zenpow.com
Fri Mar 14 16:00:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am getting this error when calling clickFeature. It is called when I click
on a link with onclick.

this.multipleKey has no properties
multipleSelect()OpenLayers.js (line 815)
forwardMercator(Object layer=Object data=Object)OpenLayers.js (line 814)
previewFeature(0)namibia.js (line 177)
onclick(click clientX=0, clientY=0)localhost:3000 (line 1)
this.select(feature);}}},multipleSelect:function(){return
this.multiple||this.ha...

The behaviour of this error is strange. Clicking on the feature
works.Executing the code in Firebug console. After which, clicking on
the trigger
link works.
On refreshing the page, the problem would come back.

I have just updated to the latest trunk.

I've been stuck with this for a couple of days now. I would really
appreciate any help.

Xin