[OpenLayers-Users] possible control.clickFeature bug

Xin xin at zenpow.com
Sat Mar 15 04:28:24 EDT 2008

Yes, I am using the select feature control.

Do you mean sc.clickFeature.call(feature)? This is not working for me.

I think I know what the underlining issue might be. The link that calls
clickFeature is in a block of HTML pulled in by AJAX. It's the textual
results of the KML points. Can you see this causing any problems?

It seems this.multipleKey is not correctly set. This does look like a bug.
I'll have a closer look later.

Thanks for the help.