[OpenLayers-Users] Stop modifyFeature from re-shaping features?

ChrisWebster cwebster at tyadar.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 05:19:28 EDT 2008

I have a simple map with a simple polygon layer.  I want the user to be able
to select, rotate and drag polygons in this layer, but I don't want the user
to be able to add new polygons or re-shape existing ones.  I've put a
modifyFeature control on the map, which allows me to mess about with the
polygon features, but I can't find any way to disable the re-shape or draw
modes successfully.  It seems you can switch off some modifyFeature modes,
but not these.

Any ideas how to get around this?

Thanks.
Chris

PS:  Still trying to get Nabble to accept my message, so apologies if it
ends up being duplicated!