[OpenLayers-Users] Changing the popup style for GeoRSS popups

Hans Bogaards hans.bogaards at tateam.nl
Sun Mar 16 15:42:49 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am not sure the users-list is the right place for this, but as I am
(mostly) an OpenLayers-user...:

We have a map with a GeoRSS layer, but we would like to change the
style of the popups.

I've found the 'Google Style Popups'
(http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/926) and patched our OpenLayers
with that.

I am able to create an GML layer using these popups, but how can I get
the GeoRSS layer to use these popups?

As an experiment I added a popupClass field to the GeoRSS layer and
made the parseData use this field if it is set, but I have the feeling
that there should be an easier way. And my experiment failed somehow,
because the popups always have a height of '0'.

Can this be done? And if so, how??
--
Hans Bogaards
Traffic IT Services