[OpenLayers-Users] Feature Vertices Information

Linda Rawson linda.rawson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 11:06:07 EDT 2008

I have an application that uses line strings.  I have been adding an
additional marker layer to display a marker at each of the vertices so that
the user can have information about that point.  It seems really slow.  I
noticed that you can use different "shapes" in the vector layer and I
wondered if I could eliminate the marker layer and use one vector layer to
do the whole thing.  How would I show a different shape and title at the
different vertices?   Has anybody done this?

--
Linda Rawson