[OpenLayers-Users] Overlay layer minscale

Roberto Messora robymes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:03:59 EDT 2008

Hello,
I made a map with Google Maps as base layer, and a wms service as overlay.
at the minimum google scale the wms layer switched off automatically and I
don't know why.
i tried to set the minimum resoloution as a very low value, but nothing
changes.
when I tried to put alone the wms service I'm able to zoom at a very low
scale (even 1:1...), so the problem is not the wms service itself
it seems that is openlayers to disable the wms service when google is at the
minum scale level, is it a nornal behaviour?

thanks
Roberto