[OpenLayers-Users] Overview Map Resolutions

David Martin David at itbeyond.com.au
Tue May 6 20:56:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

Can the Overview map resolutions be different than the baselayer[0]
resolutions. The reason I am asking is that the overview map window is
much smaller than the main map window and I want to be able to show the
full country in the overview map when I expand to full extent in the
basemap. The base map is using maxExtent and restricted Extents and
fixed reolsutions (google duplicates - minus the international sizes).
You can see an example of the current system with an Overview map that
works perfectly until you want to zoom out past the lowest three
resolutions on my mapserver tiles. See
http://www.exploroz.com/Places/13774/WA/Neaves_Road__Power_Line_Service_
Tk.aspx - I have the Overview minimised onload so open it up and zoom
in/out to see the problem. You will also be able to see the OL scripts
in the source of the page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
David Martin