[OpenLayers-Users] First Steps

hannes123 j.schielein at gmx.de
Sun Nov 2 08:02:45 EST 2008

Hello,

can anyone give me some literature advice? I'm trying to take fist steps
with open layers, but it's quite dificullt for me, because i never did
anything similar before.
I have to do a little work for university explaining open layers by showing
some simple examples.

I actually never programmed anything before, so the literature should be
quite simple.
I already checked out on wikipedia and openlayers.org. I can now understand
some basics but I still need to know a lot of commands to create my own
examples. Maybe there is some book or website that explains them?

Thanks for your help!
Hannes