[OpenLayers-Users] FEATUREID vs. BBOX in GetFeature for WFS

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:04:04 EST 2008

Hi.

If you use Layer.WFS you can't remove the BBOX param. Better filter
encoding and WFS support is currently in the work, check out the
topp/wfs sandbox if you want to give this work a try. In the mean
time, if you use 2.7, you can probably do what you want by creating a
Layer.Vector, and configuring it with a Strategy.Fixed, and a
Protocol.HTTP. The Protocol.HTTP must itself be configured with the
complete WFS URL.

Hope this helps,

Eric